The Laurels are off to the United States in late April to play a wonder tour of attractive cities, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, Portland, Sacramento and San Francisco, along with a dream appearance at Psych Fest in Austin. They’re putting on a fundraiser this Saturday April 6th at The Standard with World’s End Press, Zeahorse and East River to bankroll the expedition. Rather than saying ‘Duh it’s The Laurels of course you should go to this show,’ which ain’t much of a post and frankly I just said it anyways, I’ll give no less than ten fine reasons to get your ass to Taylor Square this Saturday night.
- If you buy tickets on the pre-sale and email your confirmation to email@example.com they’ll send you two unreleased tracks that didn’t make it onto Plains. Boom.
- What She Does To Me at the Northcote Social Club in Melbourne in 2010.
- Their set at Sydney Town Hall for the launch of Nuggets: Antipodean Interpolations Of The First Psychedelic Era during the Sydney Festival in 2013.
- The Plains LP that’s now been launched in the United States, hence the tour. Sounds great on vinyl. Quality.
- The SPOD-directed video for Manic Saturday from Plains, filmed in the homeland, Sydney Park in St Peters.
- Their cover of You’re Gonna Miss Me by 13th Floor Elevators featured on Nuggets: Antipodean Interpolations Of The First Psychedelic Era.
- Mesozoic live at The Annandale for the Plains launch in September 2012.
- The Changing The Timeline video was one of the ‘Top Indie Clips’ on Rage in 2012, and they made this appearance with SPOD.
- One of the greatest WTF moments in recent memory, the appearance of the Plains cover in a televised iPad commercial. Seriously man WTF?
- IT ONLY COSTS TEN DOLLARS!
Show Comments (0)